9mm Acoustic Panels – Cut to size$30.00 – $50.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Ceiling Baffle – Switch$520.00 – $770.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Ceiling Sphere – Vortex$390.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Ceiling Baffle – Quad$390.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Ceiling – Bloom Flower$560.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Ceiling – JetDETAILS
Acoustic Hutch – Cove Desktop$450.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Panels – Vertical Groove Series – QTY 2$520.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Panels – Horizontal Groove Series – QTY 2$520.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Panels – Diagonal Grooved Series – QTY 2$520.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Panels – Mumble Fuzzy Felt SeriesDETAILS
Desk Divider – Screen ED® (Pack of 5)$180.00 DETAILS
Acoustic Solutions is what Mumble® By Design is all about. Launched in 2017 Mumble® focused in addressing the issue of sound quality in large open plan spaces such as those now found in innovative learning spaces in educational facilities across the world. Fast forward to 2020, Mumble™ is not only passionate about designing acoustic solutions for Education environments but for offices and commercial premises too.
Mumble® ‘s acoustic solutions can make a significant contribution to improving the sound quality in open plan spaces. Optimum solutions can be achieved if acoustic requirements are taken into consideration when planning the space, however positive results can still be achieved at a later stage as our solutions can easily be integrated into existing room structures.
A large part of the problem is that whilst Acoustic Engineers often flag potential acoustic issues of existing spaces and new builds, these are not enforced – and it isn’t until the space is occupied that the issue of speech intelligibility becomes apparent or needs to be addressed.
Whilst there are several companies in the Global market offering solutions, few offer fun and bright off the shelf designs that address the sound issue at the right price with the same care factor.
Our team at Mumble® have been hard at work with research and design to bring out a range of
Acoustic Solutions that provide:
- innovative practical designs to tackle sound quality issues in innovative learning spaces and offices.
- stylish fun designs that do not challenge any level of budget as we believe the quality of acoustics should be viewed as an essential and not as a luxury item on the procurement list.
Acoustic Products that have been:
- Fire Tested: Early Fire Hazard Properties (AS/NZS 1530.3)
- designed and made in Australia from Australian and imported materials.
- made with the environment in mind, as all products and packaging can be recycled.
- created with knowledge of the current pedagogies and design trends