- Product Video
Across the country, classrooms are being transformed into engaging, vibrant spaces that facilitate collaboration, creativity and independent learning.
Innovative learning spaces, as described by the NSW Department of Education, are designed to:
- be mobile, flexible, varied and connected
- support opportunities for students to learn independently and in small and large groups
- support collaborative learning and teaching for students and teachers
- provide students with choice in where and how they learn
- adapted to accommodate learning modes and technology
- provide optimum learning conditions such as temperature, light and acoustics
Screen-ED™ is a portable acoustic classroom desk divider which has been specifically designed to create (temporary) individual workspaces within a collaborative work area – complementing the teaching style and the new furniture.
These classroom desk dividers have also proven to be useful in multiple other classroom settings:
- Special – ED teachers make use of these classroom dividers to aid students who may find them selves in an “all-inclusive” classroom settings. The desk dividers are especially helpful to students who are easily distracted and struggle to focus on the task at hand.
- Exam dividers in the classroom or in the computer lab for testing and assessments.
- Keep a set in the library for students to use when it is time to study.
Designed and made in Australia from imported materials
Mumble® By Design: Australian Registered Design No. 201714159
Classroom Desk Dividers and Exam Dividers
1 carry bag with 5 screens per carton
100% PET (60% recycled) and is fully recyclable
Whiteboard surface on one side – see Screen-ED® WRITE
3 kg per box
393mm (h) x 476mm (w) x 24mm (d) (inc feet) [Size can be customised upon special request]
Intertek ISO354: 2003 NRC VALUE: 0.80
Early Fire Hazard Properties (AS/NZS 1530.3)/ASTM E84 A Level/EN 13501-1 B Level
Materials are non-toxic, non-irritant and odourless/Oeko-Tex 100
Care Instructions: Remove spills immediately using damp, clean cloth. Carpet and fabric cleaners can be used. Always test in an inconspicuous area first.
Screen-ED® is available in a variety of colours. (Navy/Grey colours recommended in schools to hide pen marks and dirt)
- These classroom desk dividers have multiple uses.
- Come with a 5 year guarantee and will outlast any cardboard desk dividers
- It’s perfect for testing as an exam divider
- It’s perfect for temporarily separating students using shared spaces.
- The screen is made of sound absorbing material which offers additional control in a space where noise levels can be distracting.
- The lightweight portable screen can easily be placed on any desk to provide a private workspace, minimizing distraction.
- Screen- ED® is simple to set up, take down and pack away. Screens can be packed flat for easy storage in their handy carry bag.
- Screen-ED ® fits any desk/surface – with no mounting, clamping or bolting. Unlike other screens it does not need to be customized to fit a cast range of desk styles, shapes and configurations.
- Screen – ED ® is eco-friendly as it is fully recyclable, non – toxic, non – irritant and odourless.
- All Mumble ® can be disinfected as per Australian Department of Health guidelines with regards to the Covid – 19 Virus.