Mumble By Design highly recommends using TensorGrip® X40 for all acoustic panel bonding applications. TensorGrip® X40 is a fast-drying contact adhesive, suitable for all types of acoustic panel installation and applications including in-house and on-site bonding processes. Being in a Aerosol can it makes it super portable and less noisy vs using the traditional spray gun pot and air compressor.
This product only ships to NSW.
Also available in a 22L canister.
Acoustic Panel Installation. Brick, Concrete, Plasterboard/Drywall, Insulation, MDF.
- Non-Flammable adhesive
- Low VOC
- Excellent high coverage
- 80% of final strength achieved immediately upon bonding
- Full strength achieved in 24 hours, high strength long-term bond
- Open time allows for repositionability for panel alignment prior to bonding
- Can be tinted for visibility of application coverage
- Fast drying 3-4 mins with excellent initial green strength bond
- High tack – adheres aggressively to nearly any surface
- Long open time 45-60 mins
- High (105°C) temperature heat resistant
- Low odour – suitable for Building Sites
- Low atomisation limiting overspray
- Portable airless self-sufficient aerosol canister spray
- System with adjustable spray patterns