About Mumble™ Acoustic Solutions
Acoustic Solutions is what Mumble™ By Design is all about. Launched in 2017 Mumble™ specialises in addressing the issue of sound quality in large open plan spaces such as those now found in innovative learning spaces in educational facilities across the world.
Mumble™ ‘s acoustic solutions can make a significant contribution to improving the sound quality in classrooms, improve speech intelligibility and ultimately learning outcomes. Optimum solutions can be achieved if acoustic requirements are taken into consideration when planning the space, however positive results can still be achieved at a later stage as our solutions can easily be integrated into existing room structures.
A large part of the problem is that whilst Acoustic Engineers often flag potential acoustic issues of existing spaces and new builds, these are not enforced – and it isn’t until the space is occupied that the issue of speech intelligibility becomes apparent or needs to be addressed.
We understand the education space and recognise the acoustic challenges faced by students and teachers in innovative learning spaces.
Whilst there are several companies in the Global market offering solutions, few offer fun and bright designs that address the sound issue at the right price with the same care factor.
Our team at Mumble™ have been hard at work with research and design to bring out a range of
Acoustic Solutions that provide:
- innovative practical designs to tackle sound quality issues in innovative learning spaces.
- stylish fun designs that do not challenge any level of budget as we believe the quality of acoustics in a learning environment should be viewed as an essential and not as a luxury item on the procurement list.
Acoustic Products that have been:
- Fire Tested: Early Fire Hazard Properties (AS/NZS 1530.3)
- designed and made in Australia from Australian and imported materials.
- made with the environment in mind, as all products and packaging can be recycled.
- created with knowledge of the current pedagogies and design trends