- ” Mumble” and ” Mumble By Design” means the seller of the product.
- “You” means the buyer of the product.
Goods and services tax
- The unit rates displayed on this website include GST. Where items are quoted on a price excluding GST will be supplied. Businesses are required to supply ABN for formal quotations.
- You shall inspect goods on delivery. Upon signing for the goods you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods in satisfactory condition.
- Unless otherwise specificed, your item will be dispatched within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Where possible, all items will be delivered to the area or level required as long as there is clear lift access. If there is no lift access we can only deliver to a ground floor reception area. Any deliveries required outside of this scope would require arrangements to be made with us prior to shipping.
- Any claims with respect to quantity or quality of goods received must be made within seven (7) days of acceptance of goods.
- All risk will pass from Mumble By Design to you upon delivery of the goods.
- Unless otherwise arranged, you need to arrange or otherwise be responsible for insurance covers for loss/or damage of work in progress and/or materials from the time of delivery of materials to site.
- Whilst Mumble By Design will attempt to do everything within their power to ensure dispatch within the agreed timeframe, Mumble By Design will not be held responsible for any delays that may arise from 3rd party freight parties.
- If your selected items is found to be out of stock at the time of purchase Mumble By Design will contact you to notify you of this and provide a solution.
- Delivery dates and time frames are not guaranteed. Dates are given in good faith but are estimated carefully according to present conditions and may be subject to circumstances beyond Mumble’s control. Mumble’s will not accept liability for any penalties or damages (either direct or indirect) for failure to delivery in the estimated time.
- The delivery time specified in this quotation is subject to the availability of the product when order is actually placed. Stock levels can change on a daily basis.
- The quotation is based on clear and unrestricted access to the site of works. The job site should be clear of staff personal effects, other trades and debris. Excess delays and inconveniences such as double handling and improper working conditions will be subject to additional time charges.
- The quotation has been calculated on the condition that secure storage space be available, without charges, so that deliveries can be effected per the agreed program. Should you be unable to accept delivery, you will then need to arrange alternative storage at your cost. Mumble will accept no responsibility for damage or deterioration on goods whilst in store.
- Practical completion shall be deemed to be when the works are reasonably fit for occupation or use, or are taken over or occupied by the Purchaser, not withstanding any minor defects or incomplete items that may need attention following practical completion as above described.
- Mumble will correct any defects in materials for a period of twelve (12) months after practical completion, subject to fair wear and tear.
- All warranty claims must be submitted within 7 days (ideally within 48 hours) of the item being received.
- To ensure that everything has been delivered correctly and is up to our high standards we ask that you please carefully inspect all items upon receival of goods.
- Warranty will not be honoured if items are handled improperly. This includes, but is not limited to, incorrect lifting of panels which may bend and damage panel.
- All warranty claims must be submitted prior to installation. If a product is installed prior to a claim being submitted warranty may not be approved.
- Refunds will only be given where a product is delivered faulty or not as described. All other returns are at the discretion of management.
- Any returns for change of mind will require the product be returned (at the customers expense) to our nearest warehousing facility. All items must be unopened in their original packaging and in sellable condition. Returned items will incur a re-stocking fee of 25% of the original purchase price. We can arrange the return of the item (for metro areas). We strongly recommend taking out insurance on the item you ship back, as if it arrives damaged we cannot restock it.
- Our dedicated sales team are happy to answer any queries you have regarding refunds before or after you purchase.
- Mumble By Design are not construction contractors and, as such, our pricing does not include for any Liquidated Damages.
- All items must be paid in full (cleared funds received by Mumble By Design) prior to despatch.
- Any failure to make payments, as stipulated above, shall be a breach of contract, justifying the cessation of work, delivery and/or installation of the contracted works and any costs incurred to that point shall be borne by you.
- Payment by credit card may incur a surcharge.
Retention of Title: Commerical Clients
- As we are considered to be a furniture manufacturer and suppliers, not construction contractors and our products carry a minimum twelve (12) months warranty and in some case 5 years – no retention of any amount will be considered and our terms of payment are to be strictly complied with.
- It is a condition of this purchase/quotation that the title and property in goods supplied by us does not pass until payment in full has been received by Mumble By Design
- All customer details are kept secure and not forwarded to any third party – we may use your details for future marketing purposes
– Title shall not pass
Title to and ownership of the goods remains with Mumble By Design (the seller) until (the buyer) has paid for the (goods) in full including and G.S.T., delivery charges and other duties or charges invoiced.
– Storage of the goods.
Subject to dealing with the goods as contemplated by this clause, the (buyer) must keep the (goods) stored separately and in a manner to enable them to be identified, properly stored, protected and insured. The (buyer) must not create any form of encumbrance over the goods which is inconsistent with Mumble By Design (the seller) title to and ownership of the goods.
– Authority to repossess
If the (buyer) does not pay for the goods in full, the (buyer) authorises Mumble By Design (the seller) and its servants and agents, to enter upon the (buyers) premises at any time to do all things necessary to repossess the (goods).
– Dealing with the goods – resell
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Mumble By Design uses two types of cookies on this website. These are session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies are only used to let our site know that you are the same person wherever you go on our site during a session. For example, if you put a product in your shopping bag and go to check out, we need to know that it is you on the check out page and you have ordered that product.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our website at a later date.
Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
To enable Mumble By Design to recognise each time your browser visits the Mumble’s website it downloads a cookie onto your hard drive.
Through the use of the cookie Mumble By Design is able to:
(a) recognise your browser each time it visits our site; and
(b) track which pages you visit while at our site.
Mumble By Design may use this information to build up a consumer profile about you, which may allow it to tailor offers or marketing material which may be of interest to you.
As with all of your personal information Mumble By Design will not provide this to third parties without your consent, except where:
(a) such disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988;
(b) Mumble By Design is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
(c) Mumble By Design has outsourced some internal functions to third parties, for example mail houses or contractors that carry out administrative functions on their behalf.
Upon purchasing an item online, you will receive servicing emails confirming details of your order.